- Hand-length objects – Knives (MEED)
- Forearm-length objects – Shield (MAI SAWK)
- Arm-length objects – Sword (DAAB)
- Body-length objects – Staff (GRABONG)
- Flexible Objects – Scarf (SABAI)
Analogous to the traditional combat methodology of the Gleeh-Warriors, this assignment is explicitly not about the use of a particular weapon, but above all about the nature and functioning of an object. The respective fighting style always allows to be executed with improvised weapons. In order to qualify as an AWUD-Warrior, knowledge of all Pahuyuth weapons disciplines is required.