Based on the findings on the combat methodology of the Gleeh-Warriors, a classification of the traditional knowledge content was created a long time ago. This is still valid to this day. It categorizes the Pahuyuth knowledge first into unarmed combat (LING LOM) and armed combat (AWUD).
The disciplines of the LING LOM
- MUAI is a stand-up fighting using the four bodily weapons fist, foot, elbow and knee.
- LING LOM is unarmed Pahuyuth using all capabilities and conditions of the human body.
The disciplines of AWUD
- MEED (knife) is armed combat with hand-long objects and knives.
- MAI SAWK (Shield) is armed combat with forearm-long objects and shields.
- DAAB (Sword) is armed combat with arm-long objects and swords.
- GRABONG (Stock) is armed combat with body-long objects and quarterstaves.
- SABAI (cloth) is armed combat with flexible objects and scarfs.
The subject of self-defense is loosely attached to the martial arts knowledge but not exactly a part of it. Self-defense in the understanding of Pahuyuth is not an independent Pahuyuth discipline, but a coupling of different Pahuyuth techniques and concepts with special consideration of rights and laws.