COVID-19 (Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2) – a teacher /healer recommends – Part 3
March 10, 2020
Topic: COVID-19 (Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2)
A teacher / healer analyzes:
SARS-CoV-2 aka Corona is a virus, i.e. an RNA (ribonucleic acid) in a protein shell (capsid). Viruses can only multiply within suitable host cells (intracellular). Seen in this way, SARS-CoV-2 uses our bodies for mutating or as a breeding ground (a protected space for further development).
SARS-CoV-2 can penetrate our body in general through body openings. Depending on which path it takes, different effects or symptoms mayoccur.
- Respiratory tract: In the respiratory organ (lung), SARS-CoV-2 clogs the pulmonary vesicles (responsible for oxygen uptake, a kind of sponge). This leads to breathing problems and mucus formation in the lungs. The result is, among other things, chronic coughing.
- Digestive system: In the digestive organs (mouth to anus) SARS-CoV-2 decomposes and impairs digestive function. In unfavorable cases, i.e. internal injuries (e.g. wounds or burst capillary vessels), SARS-CoV-2 can enter the internal organs of the body as foreign bodies. As a result, the body’s self-healing function is started with simulated body temperature (fever reaction, as well as pus formation at the source of inflammation).
- Body openings/mucous membranes: Through eyes, ears, genitals, especially wounds or scratched skin areas, SARS-CoV-2 can enter the bloodstream. In this case, the infestation takes place directly on the blood cells or spreads through the cardiovascular system throughout the body. The body’s own reaction is similar to a wrong diet and can lead to various diseases.
SARS-CoV-2 is just one of many threats that can enter our bodies over the course of life and have a positive and/or negative impact. What we really need to meet this challenge to our immune system is in many cases already created by the body’s natural immune or self-healing function. Like any other virus, it is able to get to know the virus and then render it harmless or eliminate it.
It follows (recommendations)
- Relieve the immune system. This means, for example, avoiding stress (including anxiety or panic) and reducing contact points with SARS-CoV-2 as much as possible. The smaller the amount of pathogens in the body, the easier it is for the immune system to deal with them and to develop immunization.
- Support the immune system. Vitamin C and the already mentioned “garlic in oil” formula can help the immune system at work.
- Give the immune system time. Before re-touching SARS-CoV-2, the healing process should ideally be completed.
- Social life. Act prudently and follow the instructions of the authorities without exaggerating it.
- Helping people. Observe your own living environment and counteract with outbreaks of hysteria and panic to the best of possibilities and help affected persons.
About this series
Important note: The above information is only recommendations without warranty. Under no circumstances do they replace professional counselling or treatment by trained and recognised doctors or psychologists. The content listed here cannot and should not be used to make independent diagnoses or to begin treatments. The instructions of the government and the authorities must be followed. The viewpoints and recommendations of the traditional Free-Warrior Medicine may differ from other teachings. We recommend that you obtain comprehensive information and weigh all available information on the basis of logic and rationality.
A coffee for a teacher
In former times, Pahuyuth Free-Warriors made a living as a itinerant healers or lived secludedly in the wilderness (Ruesi). For their services as natural healers or masseurs, they were often given accommodation and food. In order to adapt this tradition to the modern, we have set up a Buy me a Coffee Account.
About the traditional Free-Warrior Medicine
The traditional Free-Warrior Medicine is based partly on the knowledge of the body, mind and soul from Saiyasart, but also on the practical necessity of being able to heal diseases and injuries far away from civilization. The traditional medicine includes knowledge of healing massage techniques, as well as medicinal herbs and medicinal plants. Fragments of this area of knowledge found their way into traditional Thai massage and other natural healing methods.